i dont like them that much but.....here you go!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

reading response

cover of the book

     I just finished reading the book Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria stolarz this book was so good that I read it in 1 day. Basically its about a supposedly killer who goes around and kills people but it turns out that Ben which is the "killer" isn't really the killer he is being framed by the real person that is stalking different girls in the school. The end was really surprising because it was (of course) the person that you least expected it to be. I will not say who though

   Throughout the book I felt like I was really experiencing what was going on in the book. I felt as if I was the girl that was being harassed and stalked all through the book. The author did a really good job capturing the readers attention and keeping them in the book. This book is full of suspense and keeps you guessing

   In all I really recommend this book to everybody who likes books
that keep you interested in the book. This really is a fantastic and
amazing book.

1 comment:

  1. Hola Fea!!!!!!!! Itz me Daniela and im going to start following from right.............................................................................................................................................................................................NOW!!! <3 (Now you'll hav 2 followers instead of one) ((Yay!!!!!!! for Jessica!!!!!)) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :P :D :) ^.^ >:3

    ReplyDelete