i dont like them that much but.....here you go!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

two-voice poem



Drugs
It helps me get away.
I have to, or else......


My world
A living hell......     
Great except for when they get to me.

My dream..
Getting as far away as possible, from my family.
To finish college and be someone, as well as getting
rid of my "friends".

why?
To help me forget about "home." it brings peace to me. 
Not because i want to, but because i like living             

When will it stop?
When, I don't know, but soon because sometimes I lose it.
and that's when I really stop thinking....when I lose control....
NEVER, my secret friends show up whenever, to do whatever.
so i guess its up to me how long, so far i still haven't.




reflection:

   I wrote my two-voice poem on drugs because I feel like this is one huge problem

that teens face these days. They either take drugs because they want to, or because

they are forced to. Our community should be able to notice when a child is taking

drugs. They should help them and try to figure out their reasons. Not just punish

them. I fell like this is a major issue and that we should help.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....I totally agree drugs ARE one of the huge problems that teens face today in this day in age.

    ReplyDelete