i dont like them that much but.....here you go!!!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

RESPONSE ON PARIS

      I think that Paris would be a good husband for Juliet, because he would give
her all of the things she could ever want. I still think that Paris could be a good
 husband but I don’t think that there would be a very happy marriage between
the two of them. I think this because even though Paris may love Juliet, Juliet does
not love him back.( at least not now) maybe if Paris would take the time to “woo”
Juliet then maybe Juliet would start to like him.
     I also think that Paris is being selfish, I think this because he told Capulet that
he wanted to marry Juliet but he never told Juliet to her face that he would like
her to marry him. so in all i think that paris is a gould person but still sort of bad

1 comment:

  1. I think you needed to be a bit more descriptive and add more detail but it was good
    (have some dignity)

    ReplyDelete