i dont like them that much but.....here you go!!!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

ROMEO AND JULIET


Dearest friend,
I have learned many things throughout the book Romeo and Juliet. It is a very interesting book. So far I have learned many things about the characters Sampson and Gregory. 
For example I have learned that Sampson and Gregory both don’t/won’t be carry coals (to be humiliated) I’ve also learned that they don’t like the people they are working for.
One important thing that I have noticed so far is that Romeo is not happy at all. He isn’t happy because he loves a woman that does not love him back. He has very strong feelings toward this girl. His cousin Benvolio, is trying to make him feel better but, Romeo is just to upset to listen.
So far I don’t understand what the book is saying most of the time. It is all very confusing especially the way that the characters talk. So wish me luck.
                Your friend,
                 Jessica Anzurez

No comments:

Post a Comment